You can’t be the best. You’re crazy to try that. You don’t know what you’re doing. You won’t make it. It’s impossible. You’ll be alone.
Many people will be quick to criticize you on your new ventures, ideas and plans. But not many will congratulate you or tell you that they are there for you if you need anything. It is very difficult to not listen to all of the criticism you hear and almost impossible to not believe it. But here are a few jewels to help you get over the hurdles of criticism:
1. Keep the overall vision in mind.
2. Don’t ask yourself if you think you can do this, but ask yourself how am I going to do this?
3. Remember that for every won’t, can’t, shouldn’t, wouldn’t, etc. there are always will, can, should, would, etc..
4. Instead of asking What and How, ask the Why question first. If you have an answer for the question of Why, then move forward.
5. You are the only one that can stop yourself.by